1. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (76169 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
2. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (52252 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
3. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (32387 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
4. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (28667 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
5. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (25844 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
6. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (25628 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
7. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (24359 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
8. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (23292 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
9. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (20871 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
10. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (20230 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
11. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (19977 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
12. Dangers of Antioxidants in Cancer Patients: A Review (19715 views)
Howes M.D., PhD., R. (7th Feb 2009).
13. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (18867 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
14. Stylistic Analysis of E.E.Cummings’ Poems (18495 views)
MEHTA, A. (17th May 2012).
15. Wave particle duality in the seventeenth century (17921 views)
Marshall, T. (29th Oct 2006).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (22453 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (15595 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (12946 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
4. The Paradox of the Brain (12756 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
5. The Periodic Stack of Elements (11725 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
6. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (11599 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
7. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (11587 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
8. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (10209 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
9. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (9989 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
10. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (9736 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
11. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (9708 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
12. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (9684 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (9262 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. FRU does not regulate yellow in fly pigmented cells (9008 views)
Drapeau, M. (29th Jun 2006).
15. Microsatellite set up and analysis for multiplex specimens using an ABI PRISM 3100 Genetic Analyzer (8624 views)
Mitchell, M. (10th Aug 2006).