1. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (96612 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
2. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (56504 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
3. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (36021 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
4. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (31344 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
5. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (27747 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
6. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (26914 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
7. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (25920 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
8. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (25260 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
9. Seoexpertsindia.com Reviews - SEO Experts India Consumer Reviews (24797 views)
Rose Cox, R. (28th May 2015).
10. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (23035 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
11. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (21761 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
12. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (21653 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
13. Dangers of Antioxidants in Cancer Patients: A Review (21612 views)
Howes M.D., PhD., R. (7th Feb 2009).
14. Stylistic Analysis of E.E.Cummings’ Poems (21114 views)
MEHTA, A. (17th May 2012).
15. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (19998 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (24189 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (17151 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. The Paradox of the Brain (14132 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
4. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (13858 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
5. The Periodic Stack of Elements (12679 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
6. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (12494 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
7. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (12430 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
8. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (11157 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
9. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (10790 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
10. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (10655 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
11. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (10569 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
12. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (10533 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (10138 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. FRU does not regulate yellow in fly pigmented cells (9909 views)
Drapeau, M. (29th Jun 2006).
15. Microsatellite set up and analysis for multiplex specimens using an ABI PRISM 3100 Genetic Analyzer (9579 views)
Mitchell, M. (10th Aug 2006).