1. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (81187 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
2. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (53021 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
3. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (33235 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
4. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (29197 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
5. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (26147 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
6. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (26106 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
7. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (24737 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
8. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (23735 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
9. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (21253 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
10. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (20575 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
11. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (20362 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
12. Dangers of Antioxidants in Cancer Patients: A Review (20153 views)
Howes M.D., PhD., R. (7th Feb 2009).
13. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (19145 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
14. Stylistic Analysis of E.E.Cummings’ Poems (19040 views)
MEHTA, A. (17th May 2012).
15. Wave particle duality in the seventeenth century (18335 views)
Marshall, T. (29th Oct 2006).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (22841 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (15985 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (13232 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
4. The Paradox of the Brain (13109 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
5. The Periodic Stack of Elements (11936 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
6. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (11828 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
7. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (11810 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
8. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (10460 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
9. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (10208 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
10. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (9946 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
11. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (9933 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
12. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (9876 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (9475 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. FRU does not regulate yellow in fly pigmented cells (9225 views)
Drapeau, M. (29th Jun 2006).
15. Microsatellite set up and analysis for multiplex specimens using an ABI PRISM 3100 Genetic Analyzer (8856 views)
Mitchell, M. (10th Aug 2006).