1. Language: A Definition from First Principles - Three Grand Over the Truckstop (93576 views)
Rice-Johnston, W. (23rd Aug 2008).
2. The sun energy source is not nuclear fusion, but magnetic fields from the center of the Galaxy. The sun converts energy to mass and not mass to energy. (55861 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (11th Dec 2006).
3. Music During Exercise: Does Tempo Influence Psychophysical Responses? (35416 views)
Elliott, D. (27th Nov 2007).
4. DFEM-Simulation of a Zero-point-energy Converter with realisable Dimensions and a Power-output in the Kilowatt-range (30925 views)
Turtur, C. (7th Feb 2011).
5. Definite Proof for the Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy based on the Measurement of Machine Power (27376 views)
Turtur, C. & Knapp, W. (2nd Apr 2009).
6. Discussion of magnetic field saturation phenomenons by interpretation of Maxwell’s second equation (26748 views)
Koch, M. & Wiest, J. (1st May 2007).
7. Colloidal Crystals and superlattices (25679 views)
Ahuja, P. & Sharma, P. (20th Dec 2006).
8. Participation in Unanimous Decision-Making: The New England Monthly Meetings of Friends (24972 views)
Mitchell, E. (29th Aug 2006).
9. Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations (22635 views)
Turtur, C. (3rd Apr 2011).
10. Seoexpertsindia.com Reviews - SEO Experts India Consumer Reviews (21700 views)
Rose Cox, R. (28th May 2015).
11. Using induced earthquakes to prevent large magnitude natural earthquakes (21459 views)
Bar-Zohar, D. (23rd Oct 2007).
12. Preeclampsia, intra-abdominal pressure and the renal veins. (21441 views)
van Dalfsen, A. (10th May 2011).
13. Dangers of Antioxidants in Cancer Patients: A Review (21357 views)
Howes M.D., PhD., R. (7th Feb 2009).
14. Stylistic Analysis of E.E.Cummings’ Poems (20694 views)
MEHTA, A. (17th May 2012).
15. Fertility Rites and the Married Body: Remembering an ancient past through symbolic imagery (19812 views)
Tysick, C. (6th Feb 2007).
1. Overtaking bicycles in the UK: Cars versus white light-goods vehicles (23865 views)
Walker, I. (15th Jun 2006).
2. What does the term “IT project” actually mean?: a challenge to the IT profession. (16933 views)
Smyrk, J. (15th Mar 2007).
3. The Paradox of the Brain (13913 views)
Doglas, Y. (15th Sep 2006).
4. A New Approximation for Pi (3.141592654) (13719 views)
Doglas, Y. (26th Jul 2006).
5. The Periodic Stack of Elements (12517 views)
Kingstone, R. (23rd Jul 2006).
6. Introversion/Extroversion as an important factor in Human Civilisation (12372 views)
Doglas, Y. (6th Dec 2006).
7. Does the ‘heatiness’ of food depend on its water content? (Traditional Chinese Medicine) (12300 views)
Doglas, Y. (31st Dec 2006).
8. Conversion of vacuum-energy into mechanical energy: First approach to an experimental Verification (11018 views)
Turtur, C. (31st Mar 2008).
9. Project threats and opportunities—a conjecture (10659 views)
Smyrk, J. (18th Nov 2006).
10. Tags Indicate That Open Access Is Flourishing (10497 views)
Till, J. (8th Jan 2007).
11. Why are there 10 dimensions in string theory? (10419 views)
Strayhorn, D. (11th Oct 2006).
12. Autism mentioned in Sherlock Holmes (10389 views)
Doglas, Y. (16th Oct 2006).
13. Human disease cannot be eradicated (9977 views)
Drapeau, M. (16th Jul 2006).
14. FRU does not regulate yellow in fly pigmented cells (9744 views)
Drapeau, M. (29th Jun 2006).
15. Microsatellite set up and analysis for multiplex specimens using an ABI PRISM 3100 Genetic Analyzer (9408 views)
Mitchell, M. (10th Aug 2006).